Rehkamp Larson Architects is up and running, open for business and working efficiently to keep providing consistent client service balanced with the health and welfare of our colleagues, families and friends. The following is a summary of our current approach:
- Over the past five years we have invested in hardware and software for our staff to work remotely, from home or while traveling for our projects – this will allow us to smoothly continue our work during this time
- We will continue to hold project meetings but will move these to conference calls, GoToMeeting or other virtual platforms
- Travel, site visits and in-person meetings are being suspended for the time being to do our part to slow the spread of the virus
- Direct-dial numbers listed in our email signatures will work for connecting us by phone even when out of the office
- A limited number will be at the office to accept deliveries, coordinate information and keep correspondence flowing
We look forward to our continued collaboration as we work through this difficult time.