This turn-of-the-century farmhouse has stories to tell. Legend has it that after it was moved to its current site in 1930, the Haralson apple was developed in its orchard and the very first Quarter Horse in Minnesota was delivered to its stables. Over time, remodeling and additions took place with varying degrees of sensitivity and success. The new owners wanted to maintain the historic character, remove less successful “improvements” and extend the old charm into a new addition. The main floor of the new wing holds the kitchen, office, half bath and family room. Upstairs, a new laundry room and master suite seamlessly connect to the original second floor. A generous front porch as well as screen porch wrap the new addition, helping the house live up to an outdoor farmhouse lifestyle.